What is Cloudstreet Portal?
Cloudstreet Portal is an extension to the popular, open source, award-winning Joomla Content Management System. Cloudstreet's goal is to allow you to combine the rich data stored in your ERP/MRP system with Joomla's award-winning ease of use. This allows you to easily and securely share information from your ERP/MRP to your business stakeholders including customers, vendors, employees and even the general public. Joomla is responsive and mobile friendly which allows you to effortlessly distribute business data across virtually any device. Joomla is in use on millions of sites around the world with a vibrant ecosystem of extensions, plugins, templates and more. Joomla developers are abundant across the globe ensuring that Cloudstreet will remain one of the most popular, secure, user-friendly, and affordable frameworks for building your powerful web presence.
Who needs it?
Any organization that interacts with stakeholders can benefit from Cloudstreet Portal. Being able to securely and automatically place all relevant information at the fingertips of employees, partners, customers and management can improve operational efficiency and drive customer satisfaction.
Cloudstreet Portal integrates all related data about a transaction in one place that's easy to access. For example, a customer can click on a statement, then click on an invoice, then click on a part number to see all related data, spec sheets then click on the ship qty and see the delivery tracking information and even click on the total to securely pay the invoice on-line using your own merchant account!
Documents become much more than a single purpose image of a piece of paper. Instead, documents become a hub where customers can quickly and intuitively get all the information they need, with just a few clicks.
"Cloudstreet Portal is so painless to implement with great benefit for our customers."
-Jennifer Rehlinger, Jung Seed Company
In short, everything except your data:
- Unlimited qty (35GB Expandable)
- Unlimited document types
- Unlimited document size
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited customer service reps
- Unlimited administrators
- Unlimited subscriptions
- Unlimited company divisions
- Unlimited roles
- Unlimited event types
- Unlimited templates
- Unlimited field collections
- Unlimited fields
- Unlimited repeating fields
- Programmer access (with special approval)
- 30 day backup retention
- 1 requested site restoration per year allowance (additional available for a fee)
Visual Document Template Editor
- Browser-based WYSIWYG visual template editor.
- Template versioning and undo.
- Unlimited document size.
- Responsive formatting (browser, tablet, smartphone).
- Static images.
- Dynamic images (image url composed using dynamic field tags), useful for signatures, product photos, etc.
- Repeating tables and grids.
- Sortable/filterable grids.
- Automatic grid pagination (user size selectable).
- Dynamic images (signatures, photos, logos).
- Smart placeholders.
- Conditional display placeholders (hide a field, hide a row, hide a section).
- Conditional formatting (colors, fonts, money, string, dates).
- Customizable document relationships.
- Image gallery.
- Direct HTML raw editing.
- Document preview.
- Page Break.
- Read More.
- Bullets and automatic numbering.
- Link to email clients and compose email based on field tags (customer service rep email link).
- Link to external URLS and insert field tags into URL params (Tracking systems, payment gateways, etc.).
- Captcha control.
- User-extensible plugins (PHP) (with 'programmer' access rights).
- Compatible with most Joomla plugins.
Document Access Control
- Subscription-based document access control based on division, document type, customer id combination.
- User document access can span divisions, document types and customer Ids (one login viewing documents across divisions, customer ids and document types).
- Allows delegation of access approvals to specially appointed end-users (customer administrators) to take burden off IT.
- Customer Service Reps allowed to see all documents and approve subscription requests.
- Automatic email notification to first-in-pecking-order, appointed administrators for subscriptions (document access requests).
- In-document access control to hide elements of document based on user access control privileges.
- Easy to use, user administrator available to appointed site administrators.
Document Browsing and Viewing
- Pre-filtered document lists based on user's access control permissions (subscriptions).
- User sortable result sets
- User filterable result sets to allow narrowing of result sets based on user criteria.
- Allows linking of filters to menu options (e.g., last 7 days, open orders, etc.)
- Search all keyword search.
- Print document.
- Print to PDF (requires PDF printer on user's device).
- Tabbed documents for easy/intuitive document viewing.
- Sortable grids within document for detail line-oriented content.
- Filterable grids to allow filtration of details lines within document.
- Easy smart copy/paste of detail lines to Excel with formatting.
- Customizable index fields and index methods (with site administrator rights).
- Customized field names.
- Configurable filter panels (with site administrator rights).
- Unassisted login creation (with Captcha) and email verification.
- Unassisted user name recovery.
- Unassisted password recovery and reset.
- User management tool available to appointed administrators.
- User block.
- User delete.
- User create date.
- User last access date.
- Assisted password reset.
- Force user to reset password.
- Exportable user list (Excel)
- Import users and subscriptions from Excel.
- Prevents multiple users to share same email.
- Allows management of privilege groups (administrator rights required).
- Create user registration data (required/optional fields gathered during account creation).
- Each document can have unlimited 'notes'.
- Notes are marked to indicate author, date, time of creation.
- Configurable status codes (administrator rights required).
- Assign tasks to another eligible user.
- Menu option to display tasks involving the logged in user.
- Documents that are not uploaded to portal but are derived from other content (either a consolidation of other documents or from external data sources).
Notifications and Logging
- Admins notified with new user registers.
- Admins notified when user requests document access (subscription request).
- User-configurable notifications when new documents dropped on portal.
- Email notifications with document summary and hyperlink back to document on portal.
- Each document access logged (configurable by admin) such as view, print, etc.
- Each document import event logged in events log.
- Log viewer with search capability.
- Standard FTP and FTP/S automatic polling.
- Endpoint interface.
- Send zip of documents or individual documents.
- Automatic duplicate document checking and updating.
- User-accessible plugins for validating/manipulating inbound import documents (programmer privileges required).
- Document to Host RESTful calls (programmer privileges required.
Programmer Interface (PHP)
- Plug-in manager.
- Document loader plugins.
- Document import plugins.
- Document purge plugins.
- Include liibraries.
- Class exposure.
- Function exposure.
Release 5.3 includes some new capabilities allowing you to customize and control in new and powerful ways
Internal Notes and Workflow
Now each document can be annotated right on the portal allowing your employees to enter notes related to the document and even passing tasks to co-workers using workflows. Using internal notes is easy and fast.
Simply call up the document view then click on the tab entitled "Internal Notes" like this:
When you click on the "Internal Notes" tab, all internal notes relevant to the selected document will be shown:
And adding a new internal note is as simple as pressing the Add button and filling out the form
Custom settings provides you, the administraqtor, with a great deal of control over the look and behavior of document lists and fields. Just choose the Custom Settings menu and browse the many parameters you can customize at both a document list as well as document field level.
List Settings allow you to customize:
- List Label (Heading).
- Introduction text.
- Default number of rows to display per page (pagination).
- Empty data message (no documents).
- Footer Text.
Field Settings allow you to customize:
- Heading text that will be displayed when the field is displayed in a document list.
- Tip Text (the text shown when a user rolls over the help icon next to the field name on an editable form).
- Whether the field will display in the list of documents
- The user privilege level required to see the field within a document list.
- The user privilege level required to allow this field to appear in the filters pop-up.
- Whether the field should appear in the 'Advanced Search' list of fields
- When searching, whether the search value will be an exact match or a partial match
- When searching, whether the search engine will perform a full-word match or consider the search phase to be the entire value.
New Optimized Document Importer
Release 5.3 includes a new, optimized document import utility that is faster and does a more efficient job of detecting duplicate documents and taking appropriate action.