If your printing is slow, you should first run these tests:
- Print successive test pages from a Windows machine that is at the same location as your problematic printer. If the printing is slow, it's probably your network or printer.
- Check your drivers
- Check you network
- Check your printer
- Try printing to a different printer on the same subnet... is it also slow? Then it's probably network
- If the windows test works, then login to the console of your BP Forms server and print from there
- Print successive test pages from the printer admin utility on the console
- Observe print speed.
- If both test (1) and test(2) do not point to a network or printer problem, then it might be time to consider adding more phantoms to multi-thread your printing. See Threading For Parallel Processing of Documents